- All Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Earrings
- Sea Glass Necklaces & Pendants
- SEA GLASS NECKLACE SALE
- Sea Glass Bracelets
- Sea Glass Lockets
- Sea Glass Rings
- Sea Glass Sets
- Sea Glass Birthstone Jewelry
- December Sea Glass Jewelry
- January Sea Glass Jewelry
- February Sea Glass Jewelry
- March Sea Glass Jewelry
- April Sea Glass Jewelry
- May Sea Glass Jewelry
- June Sea Glass Jewelry
- July Sea Glass Jewelry
- August Sea Glass Jewelry
- September Sea Glass Jewelry
- October Sea Glass Jewelry
- November Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Jewelry $50 & Under
- Beach Wedding Jewelry
- Limited Edition Jewelry
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Custom Orders
- Bulk Sea Glass & Lots
- Sold Sea Glass Jewelry Gallery
- Product Options
- About Us
What Is Sea Glass
- What is Sea Glass or Beach Glass
- Genuine Sea Glass - How To Tell The Difference Between Real & Fake
- The Colors Of Sea Glass
- Valueing Sea Glass How to rate value of sea glass - Quality And Value
- Collecting Sea Glass - The Beaches Our Sea Glass Comes From
- Ideas For Sea Glass - What can I do with it?
- Our Designs and How To Make Your Own Basic Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Terms & Jewelry Terms Glossary
- How To Find Sea Glass
- Beach Weddings
- As Seen In Coastal Living Magazine
- Later Today NBC Appearance
- Rock and Gem Magazine Article
- Florida Today - Once Plentiful Sea Glass Rare
- Coastal Style Magazine
- Beaches Magazine Interview
- Bits Of Trash Turned Treasures By The Sea
- Featured Artist Blowing Rocks Preserve
- Press Pilot
- Figure Magazine - Featured Sea Glass Bracelet
5 Reasons To Purchase our Sea Glass Jewelry
1. It's REAL and it's RARE - Sea Glass is "just glass" like diamonds are "just rocks".
A true reverse gem, made by man and refined by nature. In fact Sea Glass is becoming rarer than diamonds. Some of our pieces are over 100 years old!
2. What is Sea Glass? Discarded glass shaped by tide and time become coveted beach gems that are becoming increasingly more rare as each tide passes.
3. Twenty Years Online - Our reputation with thousands of customers that know we specialize it one of a kind rare sea glass jewelry in elegant timeless settings in gold and silver. We only work with GENUINE found sea glass and offer some of the rarest pieces anywhere. Don't be fooled by sites that offer cheap sea glass as it is most likely just tumbled or frosted beads.
4. Good For the Environment - Sea Glass is Eco Friendly and ethically sources from beaches all over the planet. If she prefers flip flops to high heels, the beach to the mall, the smell of the sea, she will LOVE our jewelry.
5. Buy With Certainly - Each piece comes with complete certification telling you the history and origin of the piece, a gift box and we will even gift wrap it for FREE!
Shop Today for the best selection, as the season progresses we will be unable to create new pieces.