- All Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass NECKLACE SALE
- Sea Glass Earrings
- Sea Glass Necklaces & Pendants
- Sea Glass Bracelets
- Sea Glass Lockets
- Sea Glass Rings
- Sea Glass Sets
- Sea Glass Birthstone Jewelry
- December Sea Glass Jewelry
- January Sea Glass Jewelry
- February Sea Glass Jewelry
- March Sea Glass Jewelry
- April Sea Glass Jewelry
- May Sea Glass Jewelry
- June Sea Glass Jewelry
- July Sea Glass Jewelry
- August Sea Glass Jewelry
- September Sea Glass Jewelry
- October Sea Glass Jewelry
- November Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Jewelry $50 & Under
- Beach Wedding Jewelry
- Limited Edition Jewelry
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Custom Orders
- Bulk Sea Glass & Lots
- Sold Sea Glass Jewelry Gallery
- Product Options
If she prefers flip flops to high heels, the beach to the mall, and just LOVES smell of the sea, she will LOVE our jewelry.
5 Reasons To Purchase our Sea Glass Jewelry
1. It's REAL and it's RARE - Sea Glass is "just glass" like diamonds are "just rocks".
A true reverse gem, made by man and refined by nature.
Some of our pieces are over 100 years old!
2. What is Sea Glass? Discarded glass shaped by tide and time become these coveted beach gems are becoming increasingly more rare as each tide passes.
3. Twenty Years Online - Our reputation with thousands of customers that know we specialize it one of a kind rare sea glass jewelry in elegant timeless settings in gold and silver. We only work with GENUINE found sea glass and offer some of the rarest pieces anywhere. Don't be fooled by sites that offer cheap sea glass as it is most likely just tumbled or frosted beads.
4. Good For the Environment - Sea Glass is Eco Friendly and ethically sources from beaches all over the planet.
5. Buy With Certainty - Each piece comes with complete certification telling you the history and origin of the piece, a gift box and we will even gift wrap it for FREE!
Shop Today for the best selection, as the season progresses we will be unable to create new pieces.
After first receiving our first batch of Seaham Sea Glass from England, I began to try and find out what the source was for this amazing beach found sea glass. While there are MANY types of sea glass found on this small English beach, pontils, flashed glass, boulders and bubbles, etc... (see Collecting Sea Glass - [...]
We are now restocking our ever popular Original Wire Bezel jewelry on the site. This is a setting we have successfully doing for well over 18 years. It is a great way to enclose natural or genuine sea glass without marring or damaging the glass. We leave the sea glass pieces TOTALLY UNALTERED. We will be [...]