- All Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Earrings
- Sea Glass Necklaces & Pendants
- Sea Glass Bracelets
- Sea Glass Lockets
- Sea Glass Rings
- Sea Glass Sets
- Sea Glass Birthstone Jewelry
- March Sea Glass Jewelry
- April Sea Glass Jewelry
- May Sea Glass Jewelry
- June Sea Glass Jewelry
- July Sea Glass Jewelry
- August Sea Glass Jewelry
- September Sea Glass Jewelry
- October Sea Glass Jewelry
- November Sea Glass Jewelry
- December Sea Glass Jewelry
- January Sea Glass Jewelry
- February Sea Glass Jewelry
- Economy Line -Sea Glass Jewelry Under $50
- Beach Wedding Jewelry
- Limited Edition Jewelry
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Custom Orders
- Bulk Sea Glass & Lots
- Sold Sea Glass Jewelry Gallery
- Product Options
- About Us
What Is Sea Glass
- What is Sea Glass or Beach Glass
- Genuine Sea Glass - How To Tell The Difference Between Real & Fake
- The Colors Of Sea Glass
- Valueing Sea Glass How to rate value of sea glass - Quality And Value
- Collecting Sea Glass - The Beaches Our Sea Glass Comes From
- Ideas For Sea Glass - What can I do with it?
- Our Designs and How To Make Your Own Basic Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Terms & Jewelry Terms Glossary
- How To Find Sea Glass
- Beach Weddings
- As Seen In Coastal Living Magazine
- Later Today NBC Appearance
- Rock and Gem Magazine Article
- Florida Today - Once Plentiful Sea Glass Rare
- Coastal Style Magazine
- Beaches Magazine Interview
- Bits Of Trash Turned Treasures By The Sea
- Featured Artist Blowing Rocks Preserve
- Press Pilot
- Figure Magazine - Featured Sea Glass Bracelet
By The Sea Jewelry strives to always Reduce - Reuse - Recycle
All invoices and in house paper products are printed on recycled papers.
Our invoices are printed on Eco Exact 100 made with 100% post consumer waste and processed chlorine free.
Our glossy stock used in some of our jewelry carding is Mohawk Copy Gloss made 100% post consumer waste and made with renewable wind energy!
We are constantly striving to maintain a "green" attitude.
Sea glass itself is a recycled waste, made into a collectible gem by nature. We do our best to maintain this philosophy throughout our business.
Other By The Sea Jewelry Eco Policies
Corals and shells - Most corals in our displays are resin corals and found coral pieces, many coral pieces have actually come from our own back yard and from years of beach combing. Many shells are all found by us on the beaches of Florida, others are products of bycatch and aquaculture.
Jewelry Cleaning - We used only ultra sonic cleaning and non phosphate soaps. We do not use chemical coatings (used by some commercial jewelers to reduce tarnishing, this chemical is actually used in the dry cleaning business and is horrible for the ozone).
Recycled Packaging - we use 100% recycled packaging material to ship.
100% Recycled Gift Wraps - You would never know by the look of it but our Premium Gloss Gift Papers are made from 100% post consumer recyclables. The quality rivals any high end jewelry store.
Digital Catalog - We do not print or mail mass mailings preferring only to have an online catalog. Invoices for gift orders being shipped to the recipient are only mailed to the original purchaser upon request reducing paper and energy for mail delivery.
Composting - All paper records of phone orders, invoices and even junk mails are cross cut shredded and composted for our veggie garden.