- All Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Earrings
- Sea Glass Necklaces & Pendants
- Sea Glass Bracelets
- Sea Glass Lockets
- Sea Glass Rings
- Sea Glass Sets
- Sea Glass Gifts & Jewelry Under $50
- SEA GLASS NECKLACE SALE
- Beach Wedding Jewelry
- Limited Edition Jewelry
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Custom Orders
- Just Sea Glass
- Sold Sea Glass Jewelry Gallery
- Product Options
- About Us
What Is Sea Glass
- What is Sea Glass or Beach Glass
- Genuine Sea Glass - How To Tell The Difference Between Real & Fake
- The Colors Of Sea Glass
- Valueing Sea Glass How to rate value of sea glass - Quality And Value
- Collecting Sea Glass - The Beaches Our Sea Glass Comes From
- Ideas For Sea Glass - What can I do with it?
- Our Designs and How To Make Your Own Basic Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Terms & Jewelry Terms Glossary
- How To Find Sea Glass
- Beach Weddings
- As Seen In Coastal Living Magazine
- Later Today NBC Appearance
- Rock and Gem Magazine Article
- Florida Today - Once Plentiful Sea Glass Rare
- Coastal Style Magazine
- Beaches Magazine Interview
- Bits Of Trash Turned Treasures By The Sea
- Featured Artist Blowing Rocks Preserve
- Press Pilot
- Figure Magazine - Featured Sea Glass Bracelet
We offer a selection of chains to go with our Sea Glass Pendants.
All of our pendants come with a Free Plated Chain, meant mainly for presentation. We offer this choice for those customers that already own a chain they will wear their pendant on. This keeps the price of the pendant down.
You can upgrade chains to a quality chain if you are in need of one for your new sea glass pendant.
Chains vary with availability and appear on the pendant product page.
All Upgrade chains are solid sterling silver and available in various lengths and thicknesses.
NOTE - Chains are ONLY available with the purchase of a pendant!