- All Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Earrings
- Sea Glass Necklaces & Pendants
- Sea Glass Bracelets
- Sea Glass Lockets
- Sea Glass Rings
- Sea Glass Sets
- Sea Glass Birthstone Jewelry
- May Sea Glass Jewelry
- June Sea Glass Jewelry
- July Sea Glass Jewelry
- August Sea Glass Jewelry
- September Sea Glass Jewelry
- October Sea Glass Jewelry
- November Sea Glass Jewelry
- December Sea Glass Jewelry
- January Sea Glass Jewelry
- Feburary Sea Glass Jewelry
- March Sea Glass Jewelry
- April Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Gifts & Jewelry Under $50
- SEA GLASS NECKLACE SALE
- Beach Wedding Jewelry
- Limited Edition Jewelry
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Custom Orders
- Bulk Sea Glass & Lots
- Sold Sea Glass Jewelry Gallery
- Product Options
- About Us
What Is Sea Glass
- What is Sea Glass or Beach Glass
- Genuine Sea Glass - How To Tell The Difference Between Real & Fake
- The Colors Of Sea Glass
- Valueing Sea Glass How to rate value of sea glass - Quality And Value
- Collecting Sea Glass - The Beaches Our Sea Glass Comes From
- Ideas For Sea Glass - What can I do with it?
- Our Designs and How To Make Your Own Basic Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Terms & Jewelry Terms Glossary
- How To Find Sea Glass
- Beach Weddings
- As Seen In Coastal Living Magazine
- Later Today NBC Appearance
- Rock and Gem Magazine Article
- Florida Today - Once Plentiful Sea Glass Rare
- Coastal Style Magazine
- Beaches Magazine Interview
- Bits Of Trash Turned Treasures By The Sea
- Featured Artist Blowing Rocks Preserve
- Press Pilot
- Figure Magazine - Featured Sea Glass Bracelet
Getting Married On The Beach?
Getting married on the beach can be a wonderful romantic setting. Compliment your wedding party with sea glass jewelry and items they can keep with them always to remember your special day!
Custom design your own pieces according to your colors and styles! With your sea glass or mine. Visit my Wedding Jewelry page for ideas and ready to order items by Clicking Here!
We are always honored and thrilled to create Beach Wedding Jewelry for you or your wedding party!
We work with you one on one to create a special memory for your most special of days.
Some of the wedding ideas I have accommodated in the past have been:
Beach Glass Tiaras
Sea Glass Wine Charms
Sea Glass Key Chains
Bridal Party Jewelry
Mothers Jewelry With Sea Glass
Sea Glass Flower Girl Baskets
Sea Glass Cufflinks
Sea Glass For Display
Sea Glass Bird Seed Packets
Marry Me Etched Sea Glass
Sea Glass Guest Books
Let us know if we can custom design something for your beach wedding!
or Visit Our Beach Bride Jewelry Page for Ready To Ship Items
Our Beach Bride Photo Album
Custom made illusion necklace with vintage peach crystals, fresh water pearls and white drilled sea glass and matching earrings.
Detail of Pale Pink English sea glass
with vintage crystals & fresh water pearls - Illusion Necklace
This was designed so that the pearls and the crystals could be adjusted. A labor of love, we were proud to provide!
Bridesmaids all in a row wearing our custom made sea glass necklaces and sea glass earrings with customer supplied sea glass and vintage beads, matching earrings - June '08
Blue Bridesmaids Necklaces
Custom Made With Genuine Rare Blue Sea Glass
Something Blue - Beach Bride Necklace
Rare Baby Blue Sea Glass Bride Necklace & Bracelet
Bracelet, Illusion Necklace and Illusion Earrings in Rare Baby Blue English Sea Glass
Happy By The Sea Brides & Jewelry
Florida Wedding with By The Sea Glass Jewelry
Mother Of The Groom In Custom Designed Lavender Fanta Sea Glass Necklace with vintage black crystals and matching earrings
Layout of options for Brenda Sample - Mother of the Groom above. We worked with Brenda to create an elegant yet simple custom color piece that matched her lovely lavender dress.(pictured above) I am will provide you with color choices and design ideas to match you personal choices!
For the Waldeck Wedding we created not only sea glass jewelry for the wedding party and mothers, but encased the entire event with sea glass. We had sea glass wine glass charms, sea glass bird seed packets and decorated the entire event with sea glass pieces.