- All Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Earrings
- Sea Glass Necklaces & Pendants
- Sea Glass Bracelets
- Sea Glass Lockets
- Sea Glass Rings
- Sea Glass Sets
- Sea Glass Birthstone Jewelry
- March Sea Glass Jewelry
- April Sea Glass Jewelry
- May Sea Glass Jewelry
- June Sea Glass Jewelry
- July Sea Glass Jewelry
- August Sea Glass Jewelry
- September Sea Glass Jewelry
- October Sea Glass Jewelry
- November Sea Glass Jewelry
- December Sea Glass Jewelry
- January Sea Glass Jewelry
- February Sea Glass Jewelry
- Sea Glass Jewelry $50 & Under
- Beach Wedding Jewelry
- Limited Edition Jewelry
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Custom Orders
- Bulk Sea Glass & Lots
- Sold Sea Glass Jewelry Gallery
- Product Options
If she prefers flip flops to high heels, the beach to the mall, and just LOVES smell of the sea, she will LOVE our jewelry.
5 Reasons To Purchase our Sea Glass Jewelry
1. It's REAL and it's RARE - Sea Glass is "just glass" like diamonds are "just rocks".
A true reverse gem, made by man and refined by nature.
Some of our pieces are over 100 years old!
2. What is Sea Glass? Discarded glass shaped by tide and time become these coveted beach gems are becoming increasingly more rare as each tide passes.
3. Twenty Years Online - Our reputation with thousands of customers that know we specialize it one of a kind rare sea glass jewelry in elegant timeless settings in gold and silver. We only work with GENUINE found sea glass and offer some of the rarest pieces anywhere. Don't be fooled by sites that offer cheap sea glass as it is most likely just tumbled or frosted beads.
4. Good For the Environment - Sea Glass is Eco Friendly and ethically sources from beaches all over the planet.
5. Buy With Certainty - Each piece comes with complete certification telling you the history and origin of the piece, a gift box and we will even gift wrap it for FREE!
Shop Today for the best selection, as the season progresses we will be unable to create new pieces.
Here's the rundown on the differences between gold-filled vs. gold-plated.So, you’re curious about the differences between gold-filled and gold-plated jewelry. Maybe you’ve already done some research but have come across confusing, conflicting, or down right false facts on the subject. Never fear, below you can find the research we’ve done into the subject, along with [...]
We have just acquired a NEW SOURCE for amazing TOP QUALITY sea glass. That place is on the Sea of Japan. This cold remote beach has natural volcanic black sand, though on some days, you’d have to dig to see it as it is covered in glass.The coast used to be a dumping site for [...]
Years ago there were only a smattering of Sea Glass Books on the market. Today, there are MANY ranging from photo art books to informational books. Our recommendations are below..... The Sea Glass "Bible" is considered to be Richard LaMotte's " Pure Sea Glass" it covers the History of Sea Glass, How to Locate Sea Glass, Conditioning, Colors, [...]
Bangle Bracelet SizingOur bangle bracelet sizing chart will help you select the right size to fit your needs. Below are two different methods to find your perfect bracelet size.Our Sea Glass Bangle Bracelets open on one end, so to finished size does NOT need to fit over your wrist. We have found that adding 1/4 [...]
After first receiving our first batch of Seaham Sea Glass from England, I began to try and find out what the source was for this amazing beach found sea glass. While there are MANY types of sea glass found on this small English beach, pontils, flashed glass, boulders and bubbles, etc... (see Collecting Sea Glass - [...]
You asked for them so here they are, NEW By The Sea Jewelry sea glass Ankle Bracelets.These anklets come in a variety of styles and sizes so there is something here for every beach babe!Anklets include charms, real AAA pearls, sea glass and solid sterling silver beads. What makes our sea glass anklets different.........?Soldered Links! Unlike [...]
Our genuine sea glass bangle bracelets bring a fun feeling to the beach, home or office. We incorporate real sea glass (drilled of course) with vintage beads, pearls. sterling details and now lockets. All of our bangle are made from SOLID STERLING SILVER (We never used plated materials in our work), and some of the finest sea [...]
Just what are Pontil Sea Glass Pieces? Pontil sea glass originates from only one beach in the world that we know of, Seaham England. These amazing unique sea glass finds are beautiful and stunning to behold. Our theory on these pieces confirmed and excepted by many glass and sea glass experts the world over, seems to be the [...]
EditAll this month and into next month we will be adding a wide selection of Genuine Sea Glass Earrings in our Original Wire Bezel Setting.This is a classic original setting that leaves the sea glass pieces just the way they were found on the beach. Unaltered and beautiful beach gems great for any sea glass lover.We [...]