3 in One Sea Glass and Amazonite English Sea Glass Necklace In Sterling Silver.
This is the first of it's kind, a sea glass necklace with 3 ways to wear it.
1. Wear just the Amazonite & Sea Glass Bead Necklace Alone (Measures 24+ Inches)
2. Wear As Pictured for a stunning statement making ensemble.
3. Wear the LARGE Vivid Aqua Pendant alone - on just about any chain or collar using the large sterling hand cast bail. (Purchase INCLUDES a 24 Inch 2MM solid sterling snake chain - A $60 value)
This unique locking bail allows you to remove the large aqua sea glass pendant from this piece. Set in our Deluxe Wire Bezel Setting© in patterned sterling and a large hand cast sterling bail. The bail will accommodate a chain or sterling collar of 10MM wide and 8 MM thick.
The Amazonite and Sea Glass Necklace is strung on Beadalon 49 Strand nylon coated stainless steel wire which is flexible but strong enough to last a lifetime. Has a 26lb tensile strength!
The Amazonite beads vary in beachy hues from aqua to sandy brown and highly compliment the 9 very round and thick pieces of English sea glass. Cultured pearls make this a true statement maker for any beach lover. The thick and frosted sea glass pieces strung in the necklace hail from the Victorian era where art glass scraps were tossed into the sea in huge hunks, leaving this amazing thick beach found sea glass pieces to wash ashore many years later.
Amazonite is a beautiful gemstone that has many metaphysical meanings, it beckons in captivating shades of turquoise-green to soft browns, promising to soothe the spirit and calm the soul. Its energy is as powerful as the river for which it is named, and as bold as the legendary women warriors with whom it is connected, yet it tempers aggression, tames the irrational, and stills the disquiet. It provides harmony and balance. It is also connected to believes to aid healing.
Great summer colors!
It will arrive in it's own Deluxe Presentation Box perfect for storing or gift giving this statement making piece of limited edition jewelry.
- Sea Glass Color(s):
- Various Colors
- Sea Glass Quality:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- 3 - 4
- Color Value 1-5:
- 3 - 4
- Possible Source(s):
- Victorian Art Or Bottle Glass
- Beach Location Found:
- Seaham England
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver
- Total Finished Necklace Size:
- 24+ Inch Beaded Necklace
- Total Pendant Size L X W X Thickness:
- 1 7/8 x 1 1/4 x 7/8 Inch Thick
- Total Pendant Length With Circle Bail:
- 2 3/4 Inches