Nice, RARE and lightweight and naturally collected Cornflower Blue Sea Glass in our ORIGINAL Wire Bezel© earring setting.
The sea glass is unaltered from the way it was found on the beach. Elegant and timeless.
This pair comes on Professional Grade French Ear wires with 4mm balls (shown) but other options are available to the right.
Light blue or cornflower sea glass is much older and rarer than the darker cobalt blue. It was used before printed labels were applied to bottles and when the product name was embossed on the bottle. Bottles and jars from Noxzema, Vicks Vapor Rub and Phillips Milk of Magnesia bottles (pictured here) have this history.
Note - Earring Options like posts will change the finished earring size (see full measurements below).
- A detail of one of the earrings to show the telltale c's that let you know this is genuine beach found UNALTERED sea glass.
TOP QUALITY CERTIFIED GENUINE SEA GLASS
- Sea Glass Color:
- Light Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Bromo Or Phillips Bottle Pre 1900's
- Beach Location Found:
- Puerto Rico
- Metal(s) Used:
- 14K Goldfilled (Rolled Gold)
- Sea Glass Sizes L X W X Thickness:
- 1/4 x 5/8 x 1/8th Inches
- Total Finished Size (Including ear wire):
- 1 3/8 Inch Total Dangle