A pair of natural surf tumble sea glass in a bright Cobalt Blue on sterling leverback earrings.
Simple and elegant with genuine sea glass pieces.
This pair comes on a top quality professional grade Leverbacks (shown).
Lightweight and easy to wear.
The sea glass is shaped only by tide and time and other than the hole, is totally natural.
Not the most perfect pair but fun and eclectic.
Certified Genuine Sea Glass
- Sea Glass Color:
- Perwinkle Blue Or Light Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Phillips Milk Of Magnesia Or Bromo Bottle Circa 1900
- Beach Location Found:
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver
- Sea Glass Sizes L x W x Thickness:
- 5/8 x 3/8 x 1/8 th inches
- Total Finished Size (from top of leverback):
- 1 1/4 Inch Long Dangle