A long slice of Lovely and Tactile Cobalt Blue Beach Found Sea Glass In Solid Sterling Silver Deluxe Wire Bezel© Necklace Pendant
This Setting that leaves the sea glass piece just the way it was found on the beach and combines our original deluxe wire setting taken to the to the next level by incorporating a Solid Sterling cast bail.
- Amazing huge an perfect piece that is surely the bottom of an old Phillip's or Bromo bottle. The darker area in the photos is the back of the piece where it is thicker and where the side and bottom of the bottle met.
GUARANTEED that you will find yourself reaching up to feel this amazing tactile piece of sea glass jewelry.
A great versatile piece that will math any chain or collar you may already own. Shown here on our Sterling 2MM Snake Chain which is available as an upgrade. (see full product measurements below).
Comes on our free silver plated chain (not shown with pendant). The Solid Sterling X-Large Fluted Bail will accommodate at chain of 6MM wide.
Very desirable among avid sea glass collectors!
It is fully reversible and unaltered from the way it was found on the beach in Puerto Rico.
TOP Quality Sea Glass.
Elegant and versatile!
SOLD - Sorry this Sea Glass Jewelry selection is NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
- Sea Glass Color:
- Vivid Cobalt Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Old Phillips MOM Bottle or Bromo Bottle Bottom
- Beach Location Found:
- Puerto Rico
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver .925
- Sea Glass Size L x W X Thickness:
- 1 3/8 x 3/4 x 3/16ths Inches
- Total Finished Size Length:
- 1 3/4 Inches Total W/ Bail