P-E-R-F-E-C-T Frosty Medium Blue Sterling Sea Glass Earrings In Sterling Original Wire Bezel©
Our Original Wire Bezel© setting lets all the beauty of these beauties shine! This setting does not alter the sea glass from the way it was found on the beach.
A macro detail of one of the earrings showing you the telltale c's that let you know it is genuine beach found sea glass shaped only by tide and time!
Perfect match in color and hue but the frost is a bit different.
- Smaller earrings but intense NATURAL color most likely originating as an old Noxzema jar or Bromo Bottle Bottom.
This pair comes on top grade french ear wires but other options are available like lever backs, hypo allergenic surgical steel and posts.
TOP QUALITY GENUINE SEA GLASS
SOLD - Sorry this Sea Glass Jewelry selection is NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
- Sea Glass Color:
- Vivid Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Old Bottle Bottoms like Noxzema or Bromo
- Beach Location Found:
- Puerto Rico
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver
- Sea Glass Sizes L x W x Thickness:
- 5/8 x 1/2 x 3/16ths Inches
- Finished Size Length (Including Earwire Shown):
- 1 1/2 Inch Total Dangle