A neat piece of Ridged Coblat Blue Certified Genuine Sea Glass in a sterling necklace on a Solid Sterling professionally hand cast bail.
A neat piece of glass that was most likely the top of a medicine bottle like Bromo or Phillips Milk Of Magnesia.
This comes with an 18 inch sterling snake chain with lobster claw clasp (As Shown).
Sterling Silver Snake Chain is a $22 Value!
- Sea Glass Color:
- Ridged Cobalt Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Top of A Bromo Bottle
- Beach Location Found:
- The Outer Banks North Carolina
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver
- Sea Glass Size L x W X Thickness:
- 7/8 x 1/2 by 1/8th inches
- Total Finished Pendant Size Length In Inches:
- 1 Inch Long With Bail
- Chain Length:
- 18 Inches Solid Sterling Snake Chain