P-E-R-F-E-C-T Cobalt Blue Bottle or Jar Bottom Sea Glass In Solid Sterling Silver Deluxe Wire Bezel© Necklace Pendant
This Setting that leaves the sea glass piece just the way it was found on the beach and combines our original deluxe wire setting taken to the to the next level by incorporating a Solid Sterling cast bail.
- Amazing huge an perfect piece that is surely the bottom of an old Phillip's bottle or Vicks jar. The darker area in the photos is the back of the piece where it is thicker and where the side and bottom of the bottle met.
GUARANTEED that you will find yourself reaching up to feel this amazing tactile piece of sea glass jewelry.
A great versatile piece that will math any chain or collar you may already own. Shown here on our Sterling 2MM Snake Chain which is available as an upgrade. Finer Chains NOT RECOMMENDED as this is a large piece (see full product measurements below).
Comes on our free silver plated chain (not shown with pendant). The Solid Sterling Bail will accommodate at chain of 4MM wide.
Very desirable among avid sea glass collectors!
It is fully reversible and unaltered from the way it was found on the beach in Puerto Rico.
TOP Quality Sea Glass.
Elegant and versatile!
- Sea Glass Color:
- Vivid Cobalt Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Old Phillips MOM Bottle or Bromo Bottle
- Beach Location Found:
- Lake Erie Ohio
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver .925
- Sea Glass Size L x W X Thickness:
- 1 x 1/2 x 1/4 Inches
- Total Finished Size Length:
- 1 3/8 Inches Total W/ Bail