A small mixed red (or hot pink) and vivid blue and in a white sea glass piece in our Original Wire Bezel© pendant necklace setting In silver.
This piece was left just the way it was found on the beach in Seaham England and is the result of art glass from the Hartley and Wood glass factory being discarded into the North Sea.
A macro close up shows you the telltale C's that let you know this is Genuine UNALTERED beach found sea glass.
This art house was way ahead of it's time and produced household object and flat stained glass panels for Victorian homes from the mid 1800's the the early 1900's.
An example of a Hartley Wood vase is shown to let you know the historical provenance of this piece.
Our Original Wire Bezel© makes this piece versatile and elegant. A sterling bezel securely encases the sea glass and does NOT ALTER it from the way it was found on the beach in the UK.
- Shown here on a sterling silver snake necklace chain (not included but recommended and available as an upgrade). The bail will accommodate any chain that is 8MM.
Genuine Certified Seaham Sea Glass
- Sea Glass Color:
- Mixed Pink - Blue - White
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Scrap Art or EndODay Glass From Glass Factories
- Beach Location Found:
- Seaham England
- Metal(s) Used:
- 14K Goldfilled (Rolled Gold)
- Sea Glass Size L x W X Thickness:
- 1 x 5/8 x 1/4 Inches
- Total Finished Size Length In Inches:
- 1 1/4 Inch Total With Bail