A perfect good quality LARGE piece of squarish Blue Certified Genuine Sea Glass from the Outer Banks of North Carolina set on a sterling necklace with a Solid Sterling Sea Shell charm.
Solid Sterling professionally hand cast bail.
Add On a pair of Solid Sterling Stud earrings for a nice set.
Comes with an 18 inch sterling snake chain with lobster claw clasp (As Shown).
Sterling Silver Snake Chain is a $22 Value!
- Sea Glass Color:
- Cobalt Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Phillips Milk Of Magnesia Or Bromo Bottle Circa 1880
- Beach Location Found:
- The Outer Banks North Carolina
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver
- Sea Glass Size L x W X Thickness:
- 1 1/8 x 3/4 x 1/8th inches
- Total Finished Pendant Size Length In Inches:
- 1 1/4 Inch Long With Bail
- Chain Length:
- 18 Inches Solid Sterling Snake Chain