Nice pieces of top quality sea glass in a that Vivid Cobalt Blue color expertly set in our Original Wire Bezel© earring setting in sterling silver.
This setting leaves the sea glass totally UNALTERED from the way it was found on the beach letting these Sea Sapphires really shine!
Very lightweight beautiful sea glass earrings!
The pair appears to be a lighter blue because of the thinness of the glass (see full product details below).
The source of blue sea glass could have come from many products. To mention a few and the most used were Phillips MOM, Bromo Seltzer and Noxzema.
Good Quality Certified Genuine Sea Glass.
- Sea Glass Color:
- Cobalt Blue
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Late 1800's Phillips Milk Of Magnesia Bottle Or Noxzema Jar
- Beach Location Found:
- Puerto Rico
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver
- Sea Glass Sizes L x W x Thickness:
- 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/16th Inches
- Total Finished Size Length From Top Of Leverback:
- 1 3/8 Total Dangle From Top Of Wire