Small but mighty a lovely SUPER ULTRA RARE Magenta Pink Cross Sectioned Multi Sea Glass Pendant In Deluxe Wire Bezel Setting© in a Versatile Gold and Sterling Setting.
An amazing Seaham Multi sea glass piece with a vivid pink in a pure white base. This is the average size on the American market yet we consider this a mini multi. (see full measurements in Product Details tab).
- Cross Sectioned means the color runs from one side to the other unlike many mullites which just have color on one side. This makes for an interesting piece of jewelry that changes color depending on the angle it is viewed.
This is our Mixed Gold and Sterling Tiffany Deluxe Wire design that leaves the glass UNALTERED from the way it was found on the beach. The 14K Rolled Gold bezel and Solid Sterling Silver cast bail make this a classic and timeless piece of jewelry.
The only one like it in the entire world!
An example of a 19th century Hartley and Wood Streaky glass the verified source of this amazing 100 year old sea glass piece. Seaham lies just down the beach from Sunderland where the Hartley and Wood art glass house once stood.
This historical piece is highly frosted and scored and is a true survivor of a lost era.
ONCE IN A LIFETIME Sea Glass Jewelry PIECE!
From my PERSONAL COLLECTION!
- Sea Glass Color:
- Ultra Rare Pink
- Sea Glass Quality 1-5:
- Rarity Value 1-5:
- Color Value 1-5:
- Possible Source:
- Scrap Art Remant Glass From Hartley Wood Glass Factories
- Beach Location Found:
- Seaham England
- Metal(s) Used:
- Sterling Silver & 14K Rolled Gold
- Sea Glass Size L x W X Thickness:
- 5/8 x 5/8 x 1/4ths Inches
- Total Finished Size Length In Inches:
- 1 1/8 Inch Long